Hello, again!

Hi everyone,
Sorry it's been such a longtime since I last posted anything. The last few months have been a bit crazy but I'm back on top of everything and will be back to blogging regularly.  I'm not going to try and post everyday but a couple of posts a week. And although this is still a beauty blog my main passion is makeup and Skincare I am hoping to branch out a little and try a few different things, so let me know if there is anything you would like to see on the blog.

I always said I wouldn't apologise for not blogging as it's only a hobby and I do it for myself, but I do feel bad for not doing anything for such a long time, and I completely get the whole having a little break and getting stuck in a rut and not posting anything for ages. It does feel really weird to write again after so long!

Anyway I'll stop going on now. I hope everyone is well

Speak to you all soon
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment