Nip + Fab Moisturisers


I picked up these Nip + Fab moisturisers a couple of weeks ago, it's the packaging that really caught my eye. I picked up the Hyaluronic Fix Body Gel (here) and the Glycolic Fix Body Cream (here) they were both £7.99. 

They are both very lovely moisturisers and very different from one another. The first one that caught my eye was the Hyaluronic Fix Body Gel. I'm a sucker for packaging and couldn't resist this bright orange fun looking body cream. It has more the consistency of a serum than a moisturiser, but is very hydrating on the skin and leaves my legs with that glossy finish, which will be great in the warmer months when you don't want to wear tights. Hyaluronic acid is an ingredient that is very popular in  the beauty industry at the moment and many products have it in. Its really good for providing long lasting hydration and makes skin look more soft and plump. It also contains vitamin E which is another good moisturiser for the skin and aloe vera to calm and sooth the skin. I like to apply this in the evening after a warm bath or shower, as it does feel very soothing to the skin. It sinks into the skin really nicely and doesn't feel sticky on the skin, (I'm very picky with moisturisers). The only thing is, it has kind of a funny smell, I can't really describe it but I think you'll either love it or hate it. I kind of like it but my little sister told me it stinks! So I'll leave you to make your own mind up!

On the other hand the Glycolic Fix Body Cream definitely smells amazing, it smells like grapefruit and would be great for a morning moisturiser or a bit of a pick me up. It also has the texture of what you might call a more conventional body cream, quite thick and creamy. It leaves you skin feeling very soft and smooth. Its says moisturising and refining on the bottle and is great for flaky or oily skin, so I'm guessing it would be a pretty good all rounder for most people. It also has salicylic and lactic acids in which are really good for exfoliating the skin, so I would say its pretty good for normal to dry skin as well.

I would definitely recommend trying both if your on the look out for a new body cream and there are so many other great products from the brand, would recommend looking at. There currently on 3 for 2 at Boots at the moment. Let me know your favourite moisturisers in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment