Miss Manga



I've been using this L'oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume mascara* (link) for a couple of weeks and I quite like it. It really does make your lashes look big and voluminous. It applies really nicely although the first few times I used it I had to wipe the brush a bit so it didn't go on clumpy, but I have no problems now. Its really long wearing and doesn't smudge even whilst wearing all day. Even walking to work in the wind and rain it didn't budge! It also comes off really easily with eye make up remover as I know some mascaras can be a bit of a nightmare to get off at the end of the day. If your searching for a new mascara I would recommend trying this one, and at £8.99 I think its a great price too.

I've applied mascara just on one eye so you can see the difference, and although its not a lengthening mascara it doesn't do to bad at that either. 



I felt like this post needed a bit of creativity so I attempted my very own manga eyes. Sometimes its fun just to play around with make up and create something you would never wear out the house unless it was for fancy dress!

*this was a sample given to me at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment