Ocean Eyes




For this make up look I did my base make up like normal - foundation, concealer and a bit of bronzer. I used Calvin Klein Summer Affair Bronzer in Sun Dance which I picked up from Fragrancedirect.com (Link). It has a subtle shimmer to it and smells like chocolate like the Bourjois bronzers. 

For my eyes I applied a little bit of my Bronzer in the crease to add a bit of warmth and definition, and then used a bright blue eyeshadow just on the eyelid. I used Peace from the Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow box, I'm not sure if you can still get this so you can use any blue you like. This one has a nice sheen to it which I like on my eyes but you could use a matte colour if you prefer. I then applied a little bit of Ransom (a royal blue/purple) through the crease to add a bit of depth but if you like more of a block colour you can skip this. Finally I applied lots of mascara to my top lashes and finished with a natural gloss on my lips. I used Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 02 (link), which is one of my favourite lip glosses.

You can also switch the eyeshadow to your favourite colour, this look also looks great with green or purple shadow or whatever you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment