E is for... Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Trio














I never thought I'd be a pink eye shadow wearer but I just fell in love with this Estee Lauder trio in Sterling Plum (here). It doesn't actually look that pink on, it blends out into a lovely smoky pinky brown shade and has a pretty sparkly shimmer to it, its not going to be to everyone's taste but looks lovely for a night out, although you can wear it any time you like. I smudged a little bit of brown eyeliner along my upper and lower lash just for definition and plenty of mascara too, to draw attention to the eyes. I used Estee Lauders Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara (here). If I was going out though I would probably pair this with a set of lashes just to create a more dramatic look. I'm also wearing Estee Lauder Double Wear in Ivory Nude (here), Soap and Glory Bronzer (here) and Jemma Kidd lip gloss in Petal to finish the look.



5 comments:

  1. woah. I love that pallet. I have wanted the raisins duo pallet for so long now from estee lauder. Really should think about getting it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they've discontinued the raisin duo now, when they brought in the trios :( the colours in sterling plum are very similar though just more sparkly! but they are amazing! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Thank you very much, I'll have a look at it :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much love for this palette - I just love your eyes!
    www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It is so lovely you'll have to check out the other palettes too there all so pretty :)

      Delete