L is for... L'Extraordinare Liquid Lipstick










L'oreal has recently brought out a new range of lipsticks called L'Extraordinare Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche (here). They are meant to be the intensity of a lipstick, shine of a gloss and the feel of a balm and I would have to agree it is exactly that. 

I have the shade 500 Molto Mauve which is a really good nude shade for me, just slightly darker than my natural lip colour. It applies really nice and wears pretty well too. It does feel very balmy on the lips and does leave my lips feeling softer as it wears off. Being a three in one product it does come in handy when your in a rush or don't have time to faff about with the perfect lipstick/lipgloss combination, as this does everything for you.

I personally love the glossy finish although if you love matte lips it might not be for you, this particular shade has a natural but done feel to it. I'd love to try some of the brighter shades though as they look like you could create a gorgeous statement lip with some of the other shades. On the Boots website they have a handy tool to let you see what all the lip colours look like on the lips, I'd recommend going over and having a play with it as its super handy if you're ordering online and can't get into store to swatch them for yourself.

Which ones your favourite? 



1 comment:

  1. I do love a good matte lip but this looks absolutely gorgeous on you! So glossy and pretty :)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete