U is for... Umberto Giannini








You'll have to excuse the fact that 2 out of 3 of the products are missing their lids, they are very well loved! Umberto Giannini is one of my favourite brands for hair products. I think the first ones I had were a shampoo and conditioner when I was younger. They made your hair feel soft and shiny, smelt gorgeous and came in the nicest looking bottle on the shampoo aisle at Boots.

Recently I purchased a miniature version of the Backcomb In A Bottle for my holiday with a few other hair care bits I needed and instantly new I loved it. I have quite thick hair anyway so I didn't really need it to make my hair thicker, but it works amazingly for giving my hair a bit of texture and defining the layers in my hair. It is very similar to the Bumble and Bumble Dryspun Finish spray and I have to say I think I prefer the Backcomb in a Bottle as it smells nicer and does the same job for a lot less money. When I got home I decided to pick up the bigger can and a couple of other things from the Glam Hair range as well as it was 3 for 2.

I chose the Rock 'N' Roll Extreme Hairspray, it really does help to hold the hair style and stop frizz but without the stickiness or crunch that some hairsprays can give. It leaves you hair feeling like hair and able to move.

The other product I tried was the Sex Bomb Massive Mousse, this gives the hair a lot of volume. I apply to the roots and mid lengths of my hair after washing it and dry it upside down and it gives lots of body and movement. Once dry you can't even feel it in your hair and doesn't make your hair any more knotty than usual.

I think when I run out of the shampoo and conditioner that I'm using I will definitely try the ones from this range as I can't fault anything from them I have tried so far. Have you tried any of their products?



No comments:

Post a Comment